The fund may be applied by:
- training bodies accredited by the Apulia Region;
- schools of higher university studies;
- higher technical institutes;
- technical institutes of higher education;
- institutions/institutions/research centres;
- agricultural technical institutes.
The applicant for funding must:
- demonstrate experience and expertise on the topics covered by Submeasure 2.1;
- have appropriate professional qualifications, skills, experience and competence in teaching.
- carrying out training activities - training and refresher courses in the presence, in the classroom and in the field, and at a distance with the use of telematics technologies - aimed at consultants;
- updating the knowledge and skills of the consultants to ensure the quality and relevance of the service to the final beneficiaries: farmers, young farmers and forest holders.
The evaluation of submeasure 2.3 requires a subdivision into macro-criteria, a minimum eligibility score of 40 and a maximum score of up to 100 points, defined as follows:
- type of operations activated, with a maximum score of 100 points, divided in turn into:
- quality of the project, in terms of completeness and adequacy of the same with reference to the objectives set out in the RDP Puglia 2014-2020, as well as consistency of the overall educational system (training objectives, teaching methods, training and organizational choices) (minimum 15/max 45 points);
- adequacy and quanti-qualitative consistency of the human resources involved and improvement with respect to the eligibility condition indicated above (minimum 10/max 30 points);
- economic convenience (max 25 points).
In this case, the territorial scopes and the beneficiaries do not foresee a relevance in the attribution of the score.
The financing covers the costs incurred for:
- planning, coordinating and implementing training activities;
- remunerating teachers and tutors;
- renting equipment;
- purchasing the teaching material;
- purchasing training consumables;
- renting and leasing classrooms and educational facilities;
- hiring public transport for educational visits;
Scope of support Read less
The support granted shall be 100% of the eligible expenditure. The maximum amount provided for is 200,000 euros per three-year training period for consultants per beneficiary.