Support to farmers in the horticultural sector
This grant could be recognized to the companies active in the Apulian horticultural with these characteristics
- are active farmers pursuant to Article 9 of reg. (EU) no. 1307/2013;
- are registered with the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Agriculture and Crafts;
- carry out activities identified by the ATECO Codes A 01.19 Floriculture and cultivation of other non-permanent crops, A 01.19.10 Growing of flowers in the open air, A 01.19.20 Growing of flowers in protected crops, A 01.30 Reproduction of plants;
- they are not recipients of a pending recovery order following a previous Commission decision;
- demonstrate that they comply with the provisions of the regulations in force on social security contributions - (DURC);
- comply with the Regional Law n. 28/2006 "Discipline on the fight against illegal work" and the implementing regional regulation no. 31 of 11/27/2009.
This submeasure has the aim to support the companies in the horticultural sector most affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. The containment measures have forced them to completely close the flowers and plants shops. The result has been the total or partial destruction of perishable and non-conservable productions as well as the failure sale of products that can be stored, with consequent damage to businesses.