LAGs and local actors that present community-driven projects are eligible for funding.
The submeasure promotes the implementation of Local Development Strategies (LSD) oriented to integrated local territorial development.
The local development strategy must:
- have an innovative character;
- aim at the creation of local employment and the development of local resources;
- promote environmentally, economically and socially sustainable production activities;
- promote services for the population and social inclusion.
The assessment of Submeasure 19.2 shall comprise a subdivision into macro-criteria, a minimum permissible score of 56 points and a maximum permissible score of up to 100 points, as defined for:
- territorial scopes, with a maximum score of 20 points;
- types of operations activated, specifically by structure and setting of the PAL, with a minimum score of 25 points and a maximum of 45 points;
- beneficiaries, as far as the structure of the Local Action Group - partnership is concerned, with a minimum score of 25 points and a maximum score of 45 points.
In the case of equal scores between several beneficiaries, priority will be given to those with the highest scores under the territorial criterion. In the event of further parity of points, priority will be given to proposals that require less public resources.
Eligible costs are:
- costs for the implementation of the local development strategy, and with the overall strategy of the RDP and the Community Regulations;
Scope of support
Support will be granted according to the type of intervention applicable.