The funding may be provided by:
- associations of producer organisations (APOs);
- producer organisations (POs);
- small and medium-sized enterprises of primary sector producers.
All subjects must have a business development plan recognised by the competent authorities.
- stimulating cooperation between primary producers;
- promoting the establishment of sector associations and organisations to encourage local production and stimulate fair competition within local markets;
- supporting the establishment of associations and organisations in the sector.
Submeasure 9.1 is assessed on the basis of a minimum permissible score of 12 points and a maximum permissible score of up to 100 points, as defined, below beneficiaries:
- greater size of the applicant's aggregation (number of members and value of marketed production) (max 50 points);
- greater number of members of the association and producers' organisation participating in quality schemes as per Art. 16 of Regulation (EU) 1305/2013 (max 15 points);
- production sector concerned by measures not supported by the Single CMO Regulation (EU) No 1308/2013 (max 25 points);
- greater contribution to the efficient and rational use of agricultural waste and residues for the production of renewable energy or products from organic farming and/or the creation of appropriate organisational structures for the delivery of biomass (max 10 points);
the territorial scopes and types of operations activated have no relevance for the purposes of scoring.
Scope of support
Payment of the contribution is conditional:
- to the presentation of a business development plan;
- to the annual production marketed by the association/group/company submitting the proposal.
The contribution will be paid in (annual) instalments, the last of which will be paid if the conditions contained in the development plan are consistent with the progress of work. Read less
The grant will be paid within five years of its admission in degressive annual instalments.
Economic support may not exceed 100,000. 00 euros per year and during the first year is equal to 10% of the average annual value of the production marketed by the applicant association/group.