The objective of Submeasure 8.2 is to support investments related to the implementation of agro-forestry systems, providing for the payment of an annual premium to cover maintenance costs for a maximum period of five years.
The notice, which provides for financial resources of 2 856 926.43 euros, aims to:
- increase carbon sequestration and reduce emissions into the atmosphere;
- develop wood productions compatible with the ecological and climatic conditions of the territory, in particular with the "fast-growing species";
- to develop wood productions compatible with the ecological and climatic conditions of the territory, in order to obtain woody assortments and/or non-woody forest products and/or agricultural or zootechnical products;
- improving the environmental conditions of soil, air and water and mitigating and adapting to climate change;
- to conserve and protect biodiversity;
- promoting and improving sustainability, competitiveness and efficiency in the use of agricultural resources.