The public notice, with a financial amount of 37,205,307 euros, supports in a business context the diversification of agricultural activities, with the introduction of non-agricultural activities aimed at the socio-economic development of rural regional areas, through:
- agritourism hospitality;
- the provision of educational, recreational and didactic services to the population;
- the production and sale of energy from renewable sources (exclusively from biomass deriving from by-products, crop residues and wood from forest management, with the exclusion of dedicated agricultural crops, as well as biomass deriving from livestock farming and biomass deriving from by-products of the agri-food industry);
- the provision of social and health services, in particular for the benefit of the weaker sections of the population through:
- social and community service provision and activities through the use of the tangible and intangible resources of agriculture to promote, support and implement actions aimed at developing skills and abilities, social and labour inclusion, recreation and services useful for daily life;
- services which accompany and support medical, psychological and rehabilitation therapies aimed at improving the health conditions and social, emotional and cognitive functions of the persons concerned, including through the use of farmed animals and plant cultivation.