Beneficiaries – CALL 2023
The sub-measure 6.4 can benefit farmers who carry out the agricultural activity pursuant to art. 2135 of the Civil Code or their family assistants if members of a family business established pursuant to art. 230 bis of the Civil Code, individually or in partnership, who diversify their business by starting and/or developing non-agricultural activities. The family assistant must be, within the agricultural enterprise for which he collaborates, an active unit registered with INPS.
On the date of submission of the DdS, the applicant must meet a series of requirements for the entire duration of the financed operation, including:
- be an "active farmer", in accordance with current legislation, and for young people on their first settlement, become one within 18 months from the date of settlement;
- be registered with the Chamber of Commerce as an active agricultural enterprise;
- not be a firm in difficulty within the meaning of Community legislation on state aid for rescuing and restructuring firms in difficulty;
- absence of serious crimes against the State and the European Community;
- regularity of contributions;
- absence of impediments to the release of non-interdictory anti-mafia information;
Enhance the multifunctional role of farms, supporting the diversification of activities that favor an increase in income for farms.
Beneficiaries (call 2017 closed)
Support may be requested by active farmers or their family members who usually and predominantly work on the holding on an individual or associated basis.
- must not be in financial difficulty;
- must not have committed serious crimes against the State or the European Community;
- must be in order with the anti-mafia certification;
- must be registered or enrolled in the regional list of agritourism operators, and/or in the regional register of educational farms and/or in the regional register of educational forests in relation to the diversification activities already implemented or to be implemented;
- must present the business plan.
Enhancing the multifunctional role of farms by supporting the diversification of activities that promote increased income for families.