Active PMI in processing and marketing in the wine sector that meet the following conditions can access the loan:
- are registered with the SIAN as wineries and have a stock of quality wine (DOCG, DOC, IGT) as of 31.12.2019 in quantities equal to or greater than 500 hectoliters;
- are registered with the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Agriculture and Crafts;
- they are PMI in accordance with Commission Recommendation 2003/361 / EC, of 6 May 2003, concerning the definition of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises;
- not be recipients of a pending recovery order following a previous Commission decision;
- demonstrate compliance with the provisions of the regulations in force on social security contributions - (DURC) - (Law no.296 of 27 December 2006, as amended);
- respect the Regional Law n. 28/2006 "Discipline on the fight against illegal work" and the implementing regional regulation no. 31 of 11/27/2009.
Submeasure 21.3 has the aim to respond to the crisis situation that has hit PMI for processing and marketing of quality products in the wine sector, most affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
The total closure of the Horeca sales channel and the limitations on exports during the lockdown period resulted in a significant reduction in turnover for the aforementioned PMI and a consequent loss of income. In particular, the PMI operative in this sector were unable to sell a significant portion of the quality wine (DOC, DOCG, IGT) in stock.
In order to preserve the economic and productive fabric of the PMI in the aforementioned sector, affected by the consequences deriving from the manifestation of the COVID-19 pandemia, a one-off payment of a financial contribution aimed at supporting company liquidity is envisaged to maintain business continuity.
Taking into account that the purpose of the measure is to provide the widest support to the companies affected by the effects of Covid-19 and that these effects are distributed evenly with respect to potential beneficiaries, no selection criteria are set. Therefore, all beneficiaries who meet the eligibility conditions will be eligible for funding.
The amount of the public grant payable, one-off, for each PMI is equal to a maximum of 50,000 euros. It is determined according to the stocks of quality wines (DOCG, DOC, IGT) as of 31.12.2019, as resulting from the SIAN, according to the following stock classes of quality wines expressed in hectoliters:
- Stock between 500.00 - 1,250.00: contribution of 2,000 euros
- Stock between 1,250.01 - 2,500.00: contribution of 5,000 euros
- Stock between 2,500.01 - 5,000.00: contribution of 10,000 euros
- Stock between 5,000.01 - 7,500.00: contribution of 20,000 euros
- Stock between 7,500.01 - 10,000.00: contribution of 30,000 euros
- Stock between 10,000.01 - 12,500.00: contribution of 40,000 euros
- Stock> 12,500.00: contribution of 50,000 euros
Extent of financing
Aid provided for the intervention between a minimum of 2,000 and a maximum of 50,000 euros.