Forms of aggregation composed of:
- at least two entities constituted in the form of network/consortium/cooperative contracts;
- the aggregates must:
- present a project related to one of the themes provided for by the submeasure, containing the context and needs to be addressed, the description of the expected results, the list of participants in the project and the timing of the project;
- provide for operational activities relating exclusively to the territories covered by the Natura 2000 network areas.
The submeasure promotes:
- processes of aggregation and forms of cooperation between institutions, scientists, farmers and consumers;
- increasing knowledge of specific environmental issues;
- projects and initiatives aimed at achieving environmental and climate objectives;
- the dissemination of agricultural practices compatible with the protection of natural resources (integrated agriculture) to transfer techniques, models and experiences of innovative management of the territory;
- the preservation of agricultural landscapes and biodiversity.