Funding may be granted to a number of micro-enterprises, at least two of which from the agricultural or forestry sectors, associated on the basis of a formal agreement.
The applicant must submit a project containing:
- analysis of the local market;
- a description of the activity to be carried out with the attached results;
- the list of actors involved;
- the timing of the event;
- distribution of activities among the participating entities;
- indication of the overall budget and its destination;
- description of training activities.
The submeasure promotes:
- the creation of new forms of cooperation between small independent operators;
- the implementation of local economies of scale to organise joint work processes;
- the sharing of facilities and resources between local producers.