Support may be requested by:
- farmers and farmers' associations.
The award is awarded, for the next five years, with the commitment to comply with all the elements provided by the Integrated Production Regulations (IPR) and the Eco-sustainable Standards (NDI) of the Puglia Region.
In particular, it is required for the types of cultivation provided by the PPE:
- soil management and the adoption of agronomic practices for pest control;
- the choice of variety and propagation material;
- crop rotation;
- the adoption of specific techniques for each crop and compliance with the binding phytosanitary indications listed in the Production Regulations;
- voluntary regulation of machinery for distributing plant protection products;
- keeping a register of cultivation and storage operations relating to commitments;
- the advice of a professional certified by the National Action Plan (NAP).
Additional commitments of an optional nature are also foreseen.Read more