Measure 20 finances technical assistance measures to strengthen the management and administrative capacities of the Managing Authority and of all actors involved in the implementation of RDP policies.
Technical assistance means:
- administrative and management support, monitoring and evaluation of the RDP;
- information and communication of the programme;
- monitoring of RDP interventions.
The objectives underlying the measure are:
- simplification of administrative action;
- supporting the dynamics of partnership;
- the dissemination of appropriate information on the progress of the programme.