Arnesano, Cavallino, Galatina, Lequile, Lizzanello, Monteroni, Novoli, San Donato, San Cesario di Lecce, San Pietro Lama, Squinzano, Surbo, Trepuzzi.
The Valle della Cupa LAG covers an area of about 327 square kilometres.
- Recovering and retraining the typical elements of architecture and rural landscape to encourage the knowledge and enjoyment of tourism;
- enhanching the landscape, the historical, architectural and archaeological heritage with the integration of thematic routes for slow tourism;
- developing the multifunctionality of farms, accommodation and tourism services;
- supporting the creation and development of businesses to strengthen the offer of experiential tourism, hospitality and hospitality services;
- creating new agricultural and non-agricultural enterprises also with forms of network and supply chain;
- supporting the growth of human capital and strengthen the cultural identity of the area through the promotion of businesses and services.
Measure 19. 2 Amount of EAFRD: 5 million euros
Measure 19. 4 Management and animation: 1 million and 250.000 euros
Total: 6 million euros and 250,000 euros