Cerignola, Carapelle, Ordona, Orta Nova, Stornara, Stornarella.
The territory of the LAG extends on a surface equal to 829,88 square kilometres with a population of 95. 223 inhabitants. The reference area is characterized by a strong specialized agricultural vocation and a rich popular history.
- Promoting the process of integration, both vertical and horizontal, of local production;
- stimulating technological, organisational and social innovation in the production chains;
- enhancing popular culture;
- improving local services;
- promoting the start-up of new companies in the non-agricultural field (transformation, personal services, reception, digital economy;
- providing for structural and infrastructural investments to create multi-functional centres;
- encouraging cooperation between companies to develop projects related to logistics and marketing of production.
Measure 19. 2 Amount EAFRD 3 million and 461,000 euros
Measure 19. 4 Management and animation 847,000 euros
Total 4 million and 308,000 euros