The call, with a financial endowment of 17.5 million euros, aims to improve the accessibility of the rural territory by supporting the modernization of the existing secondary extra-urban municipal roads (exclusively public property).
The Municipalities and Unions of Municipalities referred to in Article 32 of Legislative Decree 267/2000, located in intermediate rural areas (C) and those with development problems (D) adopted by the PSR Puglia 2014-2022, with the exception of macro-areas A and B.
Material investments are eligible for financing, as per art. 45 of Regulation (EU) 1305/2013, for the modernization of secondary extra-urban municipal roads, specifically:
- reconstruction works of the existing roadway;
- works relating to systems functional to the interventions to be carried out;
- replacement, extraordinary maintenance or insertion of road protection elements, if the responsibility of the road owner;
- purchase and installation of signs and functional equipment for the interventions to be carried out;
- purchase and installation of energy-saving lighting, in compliance with CAM requirements;
- VAT, only in cases where it is not recoverable pursuant to national VAT legislation and in compliance with the provisions of art. 69, par. 3, point c) of Reg. (EU) no. 1303/2013;
- general expenses (such as fees for architects, agronomists, engineers and consultants, feasibility studies, etc.), up to a maximum of 12% of the expenditure eligible for funding, pursuant to art. 45 co. 2, lit. c) of Reg. (EU) no. 1305/2013, if directly linked to the financed operation and necessary for its preparation or execution.