The call for proposals, with a budget of 2.5 million euros, aims to encourage farms to participate in the quality schemes established under the rules governing the matter at EU, national and regional level, and in particular:
- to encourage new farmers to orient their production towards quality products;
- to encourage the spread of organic farming and quality systems recognised at Community, national and regional level;
- to increase the diffusion and consumption of certified quality products;
- to strengthen the role of the associative bodies in the aggregation of the supply within quality chains;
- to increase the income of companies through the acquisition of new shares of added value.