The public notice, with a budget of 1.5 million euros, aims to support information initiatives, such as conferences, thematic workshops, conferences, and activities aimed at disseminating innovations on topics related to the Focus Areas mentioned in the RDP strategy mainly aimed at entrepreneurs and operators in the agricultural and forestry sectors.
The information interventions must concern at least one of the following general themes:
- sustainable increase of productivity, profitability and resource efficiency in agro-ecosystems;
- soil functions and other ecological and social services of agriculture;
- coordination and integration of supply chain processes and strengthening of the role of agriculture;
- quality, typicality and safety of agricultural products and foodstuffs and healthy lifestyles;
- sustainable use of biological resources for energy and industrial purposes.