The call, with a total amount of 4 million euros, supports the implementation of training courses, also integrated with seminars and coaching activities, in order to facilitate the transfer of knowledge and innovations to entrepreneurs, their assistants and family members, employees in the agricultural and forestry sectors, holders of forest areas.
The general themes to be covered by the training interventions are:
- sustainable increase of productivity, profitability and resource efficiency in agro-ecosystems, also through the reduction of water consumption;
- functionality of soils and other ecological and social services of agriculture;
- coordination and integration of supply chain processes and enhancement of the role of agriculture;
- quality, typicality and safety of agricultural and food products and healthy lifestyles;
- sustainable use of biological resources for energy and industrial purposes.