The support may be required by:
- private and public foresters;
- other bodies governed by private and public law and consortia thereof.
Measure 8.4 sets out to:
- rebuilding forests damaged by fire, natural disasters and catastrophic events, including plant diseases, pest infestations and climate change risks (hydrogeological disruption, drought, floods);
- intervening taking action with the reclamation of the areas affected by fire and other biotic (phytopathic) or abiotic (snow and wind crashes, floods, landslides, etc. ) natural disasters;
- surrounding the areas covered by fire, also by means of appropriate fencing;
- stabilizing recovering degraded areas and landslides;
- restoring small works of collection and drainage of surface water; to restore small works to protect against landslides and landslides.
Submeasure 8.4 is assessed on the basis of macro-criteria, a minimum permissible score of 9,5 points and a maximum permissible score of up to 100 points, as defined below:
- territorial areas, specifically for the location of the intervention, the maximum score achievable is 81 points;
- types of operations activated, specifically by type of intervention, the maximum score is 19 points.
In this case, the beneficiaries do not foresee any relevance in the attribution of the score: projects with smaller investments will be financed on an equal footing.
The financing covers the costs incurred for:
- measures to restore the forestry potential of stands affected by possible damage caused by forest fires or other natural disasters;
- extensive restoration and consolidation work on slopes that have suffered hydrogeological instability;
- investments for the rehabilitation of protection structures and infrastructures, fire control and monitoring installations;
Scope of support Read less
The support provided for Submeasure 8.4 is at a rate of 100%.