Young people between the age of 18 and the age of 40, at the time of application:
- have worked for at least three years as an employee, farm labourer, agricultural expert, agro-technician or have a degree in Agricultural, Forestry or Veterinary Sciences (a the requirement that can be achieved within the three years following the submission of the application);
- for the first time as the head of a holding on an agricultural holding;
- present a Business Plan with structural interventions under Operation 4.1.B (Support for tangible and intangible investments made by young farmers) and/or Submeasure 6.4 (Support for investments in the creation and development of non-agricultural activities);
- undertake to become active farmers within 18 months of setting up.
Settlement in an associated form is permitted in accordance with the procedures laid down in the invitations to tender.
Supporting young people's access to agricultural entrepreneurship for:
- ensuring generational replacement;
- creating innovative companies geared to developing new products and new market outlets;
- supporting and consolidating the socio-economic fabric in rural areas.
The assessment of submeasure 6.1 shall comprise a subdivision into macro-criteria, a minimum permissible score of 25 points and a maximum permissible score of up to 100 points, as defined for:
- territorial scopes, with a maximum score of 35 points, which in turn are differentiated as follows:
- geographical location with territorial priority according to the degree of rurality (Rural areas C and D of the Apulian rural areas classification, as per chapter 8.1 of the Puglia 2014-2020 RDP) for a maximum of 45 points;
- disadvantaged areas not covered by Rural Areas C and D of the Apulian Rural Areas Classification, as per chapter 8.1 of RDP Puglia 2014-2020 for a maximum of 15 points.
- type of operations activated, with a maximum score of 35 points per Presentation of a Business Plan that provides for the implementation, as part of an integrated project, interventions supported by at least three measures of the RDP in addition to Measure 6;
- beneficiaries (with a maximum attributable score of 65 points) with reference to the economic size of the company, subject to establishment, expressed in standard production (PS). The score will be attributed on the basis of the greater economic size of the company compared to the minimum access threshold established of 18,000.00 euros per applicant.
In the event of equal scores between several beneficiaries, priority will be given to those with the lowest age. The assignment of points on the types of operations activated is not applicable.
Eligible expenditure Read less
The setting-up premium is linked to the eligibility for financing of the investments requested under Measure 4. 1. B and/or Submeasure 6. 4.
Scope of financing
Young people who settle in an existing company with “standard production"; greater than 18,000 euros the premium is 45,000 euros for areas C, D and for disadvantaged areas.
The premium is 40,000 euros in all other areas.
Young people who start a new company have a prize of 55,000 euros in areas C, D and for disadvantaged areas.
The premium is 50,000 euros in all other areas.
The disbursement of the start-up grant is divided into three instalments, 50% following admission to funding, 30% upon reporting of at least 50% of the eligible expenditure under operation 4. 1.B and/or submeasure 6. 4, 20% on completion of the measures provided for in the business plan eligible for financing.