The financing is available to operational groups consisting of:
- agricultural and forestry enterprises;
- SMEs operating in rural areas;
- commercial operators;
- service companies;
- public law entities;
- actors involved in the production of research and transfer of innovation;
- the consortia;
- producer organisations;
- company representatives and other forms of association;
- those involved in training, dissemination and information/consultants.
The operating group must:
- be composed of at least two subjects;
- be set up in the legal forms provided for in the Rural Development Plan;
- present a planning document containing a project containing the subjects involved, a financial plan, the expected timing, the benefits on the regional territory.
The maximum duration of projects must be 36 months.
The submeasure promotes:
- innovation and experimentation with new production techniques in the geographical and environmental spheres;
- the development of new products, practices, processes and technologies in the agri-food and forestry sectors;
- the transfer and dissemination of the results obtained.
Submeasure 16.2 shall be assessed on the basis of a minimum permissible score of 40 points and a maximum permissible score of 100 points, divided as follows:
- type of operations activated, up to a maximum of 75 points, which in turn are differentiated as follows:
- quality of the technical and scientific proposal to be evaluated also in terms of adequacy of timing and budget (minimum 15 - maximum 35 points);
- potential fall back of the proposal in terms of applicability of the results (minimum 9 - max 20 points);
- consistency with the objectives of the GO project and with the priorities of this Programme and satisfaction of the needs identified in the context analysis of the RDP (minimum 2 - max 5 points);
- quality of the communication plan for dissemination and dissemination of results (minimum 7 - maximum 15 points).
- beneficiaries, for a maximum score of 25 points, specifically:
- composition and relevance of the partnership for the achievement of the project objectives and the size of the partnership from the point of view of the economic actors involved in the project (minimum 8 - maximum 25 points).
Territorial scopes are not relevant for the attribution of points.
The threshold score must be reached for each of the criteria. With the same score, the project with the highest score in the Quality criterion of the technical-scientific proposal, to be evaluated also in terms of adequacy of timing and budget, takes priority. In case of further parity, the project with the highest score in the beneficiaries' criterion will be preferred.
The eligible expenses are:
- intangible investments;
- personnel costs;
- acquisition of services and consultancy;
- missions and travel;
- consumer and rental goods;
- prototype machinery and equipment (in full);
- machinery and equipment, software/hardware (depreciation only);
- the cost of participating in the activities of the European EIP Network and in activities linked to networking with operational groups in other Italian and/or European regions.
Scope of support Read less
The support will be guaranteed at the rate of 80% for projects for an amount of 1,000,000. 00 euros.
100% support may be granted in specific cases
80% (maximum eligible expenditure per project 1,000,000. 00 euros). Intensity can be raised to 100% for certain themes.