The call for proposals, with a total budget of 120 million euros, is aimed at encouraging young people to set up in farming, aged between 18 and 40, and the structural adaptation of their farm to:
- to support the access of young entrepreneurs to agriculture also in order to create innovative companies oriented towards the development of new products and new commercial outlets;
- maintain and consolidate the socio-economic fabric in rural areas to ensure the maintenance of viable and productive farms in the constant exercise of agricultural activity;
- to ensure a generational change in line with the renewed economic and social reference framework for agriculture and the role it must play in society.
The warning is activated in the so-called "Integrated Package" mode, consisting of the calls for tenders of the:
- operation 4.1.B 'Support for tangible and intangible investments made by young farmers setting up for the first time with the support of Measure 6.1;
- submeasure 6.4 'Investments in the creation and development of non-agricultural activities';
- submeasure 3.1 'Support for the new participation in quality schemes'.